Working in the police force, whether it be the regular police, or the met, and seeing the criteria that lenders expect when looking at purchasing a property as a first time buyer can make the idea of getting a mortgage a stressful and difficult task.
Here at Police Mortgages, we work to help you make this possible!
- Offer expert advice for first time buyers
- Save you time and effort
- Provide you with the help and understanding you will need to choose the right offer for you
- Ensure you a mortgage that fits your individual situation
- Provide you with help to assess costs involved, from mortgage arrangement fee, to survey costs
We can also offer advice on other financial products, such as:
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Contents and Building cover
- Mortgages/ Remortgages
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a first time buyer, or would like more information on other products then please contact Police Mortgages. We can arrange to meet face to face, or speak with you over the phone.