Helping you into Your New Build Home
Police Mortgages can help you find a mortgage for your New Build home quickly and efficiently. New build homes don't require a special mortgage however developers often require exchange and completion in a very short timescale. This is where Police Mortgage can assist by:
- Searching for the most suitable mortgage deal for you.
- Processing all the required paperwork.
- Ensuring every aspect of your mortgage application are dealt with swiftly.
- Helping you to arrange any relevant insurance.
Why Buy a New home?
Purchasing a new home can offer a number of attractive benefits including:
- An NHBC guarantee which covers any potential structural problems.
- A brand new fitted kitchen, bathrooms and fixtures and fittings which could save you paying out for redecoration in the near future.
- The possibility of choosing aspects of your home such as kitchen, bathroom tiles and flooring if it hasn't finished being built yet.
- A more energy efficient home than an older property, saving you money on monthly utility costs.
With new housing developments cropping up all over the country, as the government attempt to meet targets of building hundreds of thousands of new homes in the next few years, there is a plenty of homes available.
Speak to Police Mortgages for New Build Mortgage Advice
Deciding whether a new build home is right for you is an important decision. A brand new home does not mean it will necessarily be perfect and you may be required to enter negotiations with your builder. It is also possible that you will spends several months or more living on a building site, depending on the stage of your development.
When it comes to mortgaging your new build property, it is possible that you may need a slightly higher deposit and timing your mortgage with your exchange and completion date can make things slightly more complicated.
Get in touch with Police Mortgages for help and advice about mortgages for new build homes.