- To reduce the cost of your monthly payments by switching to a better deal
- To release equity from your home to spend on renovations
It could be a great time to remortgage with historically low interest rates on the market and a great range of deals including many competitive products available for new customers switching to a new lender.
When looking at remortgaging it can be very tempting to stay with your current lender, simply because it’s easier, however you're likely to find a better deal by searching the huge selection of mortgages that are available from banks, building societies and smaller lenders. Police Mortgages can do this for you - saving you time and money.
Why Use Police Mortgages?
- Honest, impartial advice from our professional mortgage advisers
- We have exclusive deals for the Police Family, that are not available on the high street
- We do the searching for you to find the perfect loan for your individual circumstances
- We have access to over 90 leading UK lenders from over 11,000 products
- We take into account any post allowances, overtime and other specialist payments.
Remortgaging may not be the right option for everyone, but Police Mortgages can assess your current financial situation and help to decide if remortgaging is the right one.
To find out if you could save money each month or release equity from your home, speak to one of our Police Mortgages team today. Get in touch for more information about remortgaging or to make an appointment with an adviser.